Currently, in this busy life of people, they are unable to give time to their body and a woman is very concerned about her beauty and her skin. And all women have a dream that her skin should be shiny, soft, and to get all these she spends a lot of money on beauty products.
We will tell you that by doing Suryanamaskar yoga every day, you can improve your skin and health a lot and achieve a good quality.
By doing Surya Namaskar, we can make the skin glow in this way and it is a basic and most popular yoga practice. Surya Namaskar means ‘to greet the sun’. There are 12 types of yoga postures in Surya Namaskar. Surya Namaskar is beneficial for the whole body. Surya Namaskaris a good solution to keep the body fit, because Surya Namaskar exercises almost the entire body. And it brings a glow to our body.
Posture of sun salutation (Surya Namaskar)
- Pranam Asana: First of all, you should lay down a carpet and stand on the edge of it with folded hands. Both their paws together
Keep adding and put the entire weight evenly on both legs. Inflate your chest and keep shoulders loose. While inhaling, raise both hands above the armpit and bring the bow in front of the chest while exhaling and join the palms.
- Hastautanasana: Now inhale, raise both your hands up and back and keep the biceps of the arms (biceps) close to the ears. In this posture, try to pull the entire body upwards from the ankles to the fingers of the hands.
- Hastapada posture: Now while exhaling and keeping the spine straight, bend from the waist. While exhaling completely, place both hands on the ground near the toes.
- Horse Steering posture: While inhaling, move your right leg as far back as possible, keep the right knee on the ground, move the vision upwards.
- Dandasana: Inhale, move the left leg back and keep the entire body in a straight line.
- Ashtanga Namaskar: Now comfortably bring both your knees to the ground and exhale. Now raise your hips upwards and slide the whole body forward. Then touch your chest and chin from the ground. Keep your hips slightly raised. Now two hands, two legs, two knees, chest and chin will be touching the ground.
- Bhujang Asana: While moving forward, lift the chest in Bhujangasana. The elbows may remain bent. Keep the shoulders away from the ears and the vision upward.
- Mountain posture: While exhaling, raise the lower part of the hips and spine, tilting the chest down to form an inverted V (^).
- Horse steering posture: While inhaling, move the right foot between the two hands, you can keep the left knee on the ground. Keep the vision upward.
- Hastapada Asana: Exhale, bring the left leg forward, let the palms remain on the ground. Knees can bend if needed.
- Hand lift posture: While inhaling, bring the spine up slowly, move the hands up and back, pushing the hips forward.
- Tadasana: While exhaling, first straighten the body, then bring the hands down. Rest in this state and bring awareness to the sensations happening in the body.
What are the Precautions of Sun Salutation (Surya Namaskar)?
- Hernia patient should not practice Surya Namaskar posture.
- While practicing Surya Namaskar posture, focus your attention on the purification cycle. It should always be taken on an empty stomach. Initially, it should be done gradually.
- People suffering from cytica, slip disc and spondylitis are advised not to do Surya Namaskar.
- Women should not practice Surya Namaskar during menstruation and while pregnant.
What are the benefits Sun Salutation (Surya Namaskar)?
- Doing Sun Salutation Stimulates abdominal muscles, respiratory system, lymphatic system, spinal nerves and other internal organs.
- Doing Sun Salutation Tones the spine, neck, shoulder, arms, hands, wrist, back and leg muscles, thereby promoting overall flexibility.
- Surya Namaskar is also immensely beneficial for losing weight, skincare and hair care.
- Improves blood circulation.
- It helps to keep you disease-free and healthy.
- It helps in better functioning of the body and mental faculties.
- The postures are a right blend of warm-ups and asanas.
- Regular practice promotes balance in the body